Ground services, the indissociable link in the service line• Airport (and sometimes call center and/or ticket office) cannot be by passed. This is the place where, for the customer, the tone of the trip is set.
• Airline’s ground services have to be recognized and appreciated in a fixed and forced environment.
• A well greeted customer at call center, ticket office and airport will board the plane in a good mood, appreciating the in-flight part of his journey.
• On arrival, a high regard for customer at this moment of final contact with the airline will guarantee a better perception of the global service you offer.
Ground product and services, at the heart of your customer strategy• Arrival at the airport, check-in and boarding are anxiety-inducing stages of the journey.
• At airport, formalities should not be percieved as a series of constraints.
• Service provided works toward the global appreciation of the journey.
• It helps to build up customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In-flight product is a vector of your commercial success• In-flight products and services are major assets in creating your own brand image and being the vector of your identity.
• They participate widely in the success of the most famous, playing a key role in their quality delivery.
• What stands out and stays put in the minds of passengers is the in-flight part of their journey, whether it is good or bad. It is also what they talk about most. And at this stage of the trip, the airline can more than ever express its identity.
• Excellence in terms of in-flight product and service has become the main axe of communication. Henceforth, it is essential in any airline’s company strategy.
Onboard service is at the heart of your offer• Onboard service is much more than delivering meals and entertainment. It is one of the major element of the contract which binds you to your customers, calling upon the numerous skills within your organization.
• Onboard service plays a large role in determining client’s loyalty and thus in improving sales and turnover.